1. Organic makeup and sunscreen.
2. Conscientiously maintain a balanced diet. If you are unable to eat solid foods be certain to rely on a certified nutritionist to establish a daily regimen of liquid vitamins, protein shakes, green juices, and fruit smoothies.
3. Hair care tips:
a. Use cold water as much as possible it is less stressful on the scalp and hair.
b. Keep the use of hair dryers or curling irons [any type of heat] to a minimum.
c. Maintain a healthy balance of protein and moisture. If there is more of either it can cause hair to break off or become weak.
d. Olaplex System 1-7. It is a reparative shampoo and conditioner that has beneficial effects on hair.
e. Be aware that Nioxin shampoo and conditioner has been used successfully by cancer patients to help grow back hair.
f. When coloring your hair try to use natural colors or brands with no ammonia to avoid damaging weakened hair.
g. Massage the scalp frequently during the day to stimulate hair growth.
4. Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, and Vitamin E help heal and reduce the appearance of scars and red irritated skin.
5. Reduce the size and eliminate pimples with Tea Tree Oil.
6. Cleanse skin with Aragon Oil and Almond Oil.
7. Green Tea aids in digestion, improves heart and mental health, and regulates body temperature.
8. Laughter improves your emotional health, reduces stress, strengthens your relationships, and boosts your immune system.
9. Yoga and meditation help reduce stress.
10. Stay Hydrated.